Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Progress: Bound to Eve, Part Three

I'm trying to do a better job of updating readers on my progress with certain projects, and I'm trying to celebrate my little successes more (because when you write long fiction the big milestones are often very far apart).

So, with both of the above in mind, I'd like to share the following:

I recently completed another pass through the manuscript for Bound to Eve, Part Three!

Yes, there is a lot to be done yet, but I think the story is great and the details are taking shape nicely. In other words, I'm over the tallest hill now and picking up speed.

More updates will follow. And I'd like to thank everyone who keeps asking about the final book of the series; your interest keeps me inspired, especially when things get difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment